Everything posted by djmartzian
-
Travel assist retrofit
Thank you mate. With your suggestions I've managed to get rid of U112500 from Gateway 19 module. But, Adaptive Cruise Control 13 does NOT accept my coding for the capacitive steering wheel, nor for Travel Assist. I've received the same "Something went wrong!" Error. Details about my module: System Description: ACC Bosch MQB Hardware version: H20 Hardware number: 5WA907572 Software version: 0395 Software number: 5WA907572B Any extra advises what might be wrong in my setup?
-
Travel assist retrofit
Thank you for the info. Can someone with the Travel Assist fully function can share the Long Coding and Adaptations values for the Can Gateway module, please?
-
Travel assist retrofit
Hi, I've found an Steering Wheel vRS model in a very good condition. I've installed and tried to code it by following the above procedures but I did NOT manage to enable the capacitive function in Control Unit 13: Control Unit 13 - Adaptive cruise control - Long Coding Capacitive_steering_wheel - Enabled. When I've change the option to Installed (I don't have the option Enabled) an error have been returned by the OBD11 App -> "Something was wrong!" something similar to a not supported function. I've also had a permanent error in Gateway Module: "U112500 - Local data bus error - Aditional installation detected". What I've did wrong? Does the Adaptive Cruise Control unit is NOT supporting this function? Any advise will be highly appreciated. Thank you
-
Travel assist retrofit
Hi Guys, Does someone else change the steering wheel on an Octavia E-TEC with 48V battery? Based on the procedures you MUST to disconnect regular 12V battery earth strap before removing the driver airbag. But also you MUST de-energize the 48 V system using vehicle diagnostic tester before un-pluginging the connections. This is mandatory for safety reasons because, the 12 V system is powered by the voltage converter, 48 V /12 V -A7- of the 48 V system. For this reason, the 12 V system can only be de-energized if the 48 V system has first been de-energized. On a quick look on the OBD11 app, I can't find any procedures/apps to do this? Access to ODIS diags it seems necessary in my case. Any advices will be highly appreciated. Thank you
-
Travel assist retrofit
Thank you for the info. It's better to retrofit the capacitive steering wheel rather than produce any electrical issues/faults. 🙂 Can someone explain to me what it's the difference between Hc_Variante: Variante_0(coded from factory) and Variante_2(need to be changed accordingly to the above instructions)? Is this coding mandatory for capacitive steering wheel only?
-
Travel assist retrofit
Hi, Can you provide more details about this external unit and how to connect it? Is the below product a good example of this unit? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004670611624.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt Thank you
- ABS Coding change
- ABS Coding change
- ABS Coding change
-
ABS Coding change
I've already tried that but for sure with the VCDS disconnected and with closing the initial connection to the ABS module. Thank you. What about the 1-st error? How can I get rid of that? Shall the VCDS be able to restore the full configuration OR another interface is required(e.g. ODIS)?
-
ABS Coding change
Hi, I did something stupid and I reset the ABS module to Factory Settings from the Basic Settings-04 menu, option no:2 Reset to factory settings. Now, the MIL is ON for the ESP and the bellow errors are now store in module: U1121 00 [009] - Missing Message [New Feature! Extented UDS fault detail is only supported by current gen,. interfaces] Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00000001 Fault Priority: 6 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset Counter: 104 Mileage: 61235 km Date: 2021.06.19 Time: 23:22:07 and 0295 - Steering angle sensor B1168 54 [137] - Missing Calibration / Basic Setting MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00000001 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 104 Date: 2021.06.19 Time: 23:22:07 I added back the Coding: 1A076A9120212A730077060301CC245856045400608024F00028000040 the one stored by the factory but with not to much luck. I've also did a bit of digging and found the below video: https://youtu.be/au4FR1FCrHU but I'm afraid I didn't save all those data. Does it happen that you previously saved all your data for your vehicle from Applications/Controller Channel Map/? If yes, can you please share them with me to try to recover my module? Thank you so much.
-
Tyre pressure monitoring
Hello guys, Even if I posted some questions/concerns a few time ago, I still hadn't managed to enable TMPS on my Octavia MK3, 1.2l R4 TSI engine. The full description of my ABS module is: Address 03: ABS Brakes (J104) Labels: 5Q0-907-379.clb Part No SW: 5Q0 907 379 A HW: 5Q0 907 379 A Component: ESC H75 0333 Revision: 00000000 Serial number: Coding: 1A076A9120212A730077060301CC245856045400608024F00028000040 Shop #: WSC 73430 031 00063 ASAM Dataset: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100ESP 008020 ROD: EV_Brake1UDSContiMK100ESP_SK37.rod VCID: 3A7BD463BDAA42CE9A7-806F Normally to enable this feature you can "just" change the last 3 Bytes from 004002 to 70C002, but on the 5Q0907379A ABS unit there is a Byte missing in the end compared to 5Q0907379R. Any ideas of the correct coding for this type of ABS module? Thank you