Skip to content

Snapper1725

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Snapper1725

  1. Thanks for reply, looks like it to come to bits again 🙄 Spent about a hour looking on google for images, part numbers etc and couldn’t find anything. sure the part numbers of top of my head end in 311 and 312
  2. Just been doing wife’s Vrs ( all standard) and just put this side back together with a new disc shield fitted also. question, should it be bigger than the disc and slightly visible ( old ones missing so can’t compare) Starting to think TPS may have given me the wrong ones Any ideas cheers
  3. Just make sure it’s all cleaned out really well, line it up at one end and start working your way along do this bit 1st before fitting clips, bonnet seal etc its the best way I’ve found
  4. Wife’s had hers since it was 2 months back in 2005 Used to chuck black smoke out when accelerating. Used to fill it up at super markets etc. when I got my new car 5years ago starting putting Bp in and then starting filling Fabia Vrs up with Bp. Over time it cleared up and nowhere near as bad
  5. Does give you a warning if a bulb has failed, I kept getting a warning check right front day time running light. Not 100% sure but do you not have to have the lights switched to auto. Sure I’ve read something but could be totally wrong
  6. Watched a clip on YouTube, a guy going on about Audi oil usage and how they get round it by stating in the handbook that 1ltr usage per 1000km or miles ( can’t remember) is normal. Which to me is a joke
  7. I had tyre sawing on the back thinking it was wheels bearings. so I thought I’d put them on front thinking I’d scrub the high spots off. But 1st drive was horrendous, the noise/vibration it was making. Ended up two new tyres
  8. Yes you can, you need to have them at a certain angle for them to slide out. the round bar as a bit sticking out and that bit needs lined up for it to slide out
  9. I had Abs light on, pic of steering wheel, tyre pressure and another fault came back right rear abs fault, so I got a new sensor and broke the old one getting it out so ended up stripping the brakes off etc so I could knock it out. That’s when I found the hub Abs thingy had fell apart 😤 so most likely had been hub in 1st place and not sensor
  10. I struggled to reconnect mine when I done the egr valve. I had the two bolts removed from the support bracket to the block and also further back to the sub frame but ended up having to loosen the two bolts on the dpf to that bracket before I could get the dpf to line up with the turbo correctly without having a fight or forcing it. once it was clamped back up then went back and refitted/tightened the support bolts

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.