Skip to content

DC04R

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DC04R

  1. Oh right, pass! That does suggest it has an e diff. Never ever heard of a fl 230 having one
  2. Been looking at coilover options myself now. Finding the oem shocks and hr springs combo a bit naff. Are the hr monotube fairly comfortable then? They use oem top mounts Don't they?
  3. Not that I'm aware of. You can do some adjustments in VCDS but think it's a case of on or off. I'd prefer it to be off to be honest, it's turd.
  4. No face lift 230's have the VAQ diff. Yours (like mine) will have the electric XDS system, which mimics a diff very crudely with use of brakes. It's not the proper E diff unfortunately.
  5. Mine was done this year on a 2017 230. 28k I think mine was on. Common across all VAGs with the EA888
  6. Got mine from kill all wipers. He looks snowed under at the mo tho. Looks much better and use a decent hydrophobic coating you won't miss it. Just had MOT done and no mention of it either. Ideally need to code out the rear wiper/wash tho otherwise could get a leaky boot
  7. yeah, as above, try it in the different modes see if it does it with the speaker off
  8. Candy is flat non metallic, basic white Moon is a metallic pearlescent white with flakes in it
  9. yeah I dont do spacers either. That's why I'm on my 6th set of wheels on mine on the rear, 8j et 42 was perfect I thought. And I'm sure I read that facelift are 17mm or so wider on the rear per side. So you've got plenty to play with I think. Sounds like could even got 8.5j and/or et30
  10. Nope, absolutely fine. I had 18 x 8j et 42 Speedlines on earlier this year and they were fine with 225 40 18 tyres. Mines a facelift too so the track is wider. you could even get away with 15mm spacers all round in addition on a preface.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.