Skip to content

Crucian

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crucian

  1. I Find my headlights to be a little amber (have nightbreakers installed) any canbus white led recommendations??
  2. Fitted mine in 30-minute easy diy job, buy genuine Skoda ones, I would say definitely worthwhile
  3. @Breezy_Pete Errr non, not even a bit of oil after the 4l top up
  4. @Breezy_Pete Been there many a time " I'll just" possibly days later and ££££ spent
  5. Oh and it include a cup of tea while the oil fully drained
  6. Excelled myself today, oil and filter change, 35 minutes start to finish inc resetting service interval counter, I prefer the drain plug removal method as opposed to sucking it out the dipstick tube
  7. Doesn't actually state XDS but I can access the diff settings, and I've adjusted the hill start assist to be early I'll update on the diff settings after I've driven it for some miles, Hill start assist on early makes it a much smoother pull away as it states it allows the brake hold off earlier as I accelerate
  8. The look on the face of the yoofs when going away at the lights is a giggle
  9. @Schtum you peak my interest, where would I find XDS in vcds ? Don't drive like a hooligan at 62 years old
  10. Cheers, it's not track days that I'm aiming at but I do see an increase in wheel spin during "spirited" acceleration that the fabia is so good at, improved BHP needs some assistance
  11. Has anyone carried this out ? results v cost ?? Toying with the idea
  12. For future ref Dia 380mm, Small Disklok is the correct one
  13. Looking for recommendations as above, I care "a lot" for the family fleet of vehicles and regularly hold car "spa" days that are a giggle with the grand kids and go through quite a bit of valeting / car care materials and am finding difficulty in getting quality lint free cloths for polishing, waxing and buffing Any assistance appreciated
  14. 2014 mk2 fabia I've tried for an hour to get my drivers side indicator repeater out it won't budge, there a small arrow on the lens that shows the direction to push it (forward) to then release it, it just doesn't come out, 😤 Looks like I'll have to remove the wheel arch liner to get to the back of it
  15. Any info will help Looking at purchasing a disklok and need to know the size of the steering wheel or what the correct size dsklok is ?? Ill measure tomorrow if no one has it to hand
  16. @roottoot Cheers, It's had Service Campaign 34H5 previously carried out, Skoda confirmed this in response to an Email I sent them
  17. 1.5 hrs start to finish and a nice cup of coffee
  18. Had 7 dings removed from the car today by Dent-Tek (not sponsored or anything) Very approachable, great comms and fantastic result therefore value for money. Example images below

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.