Everything posted by Stonekeeper
- Actual v estimated mileage and charger anxiety
- Actual v estimated mileage and charger anxiety
-
Actual v estimated mileage and charger anxiety
I have an Enyaq 60, using aircon in my experience reduces range 10-15% and is shown in the estimate range prediction. Turn a/c on and off to see. I too only need to charge publicly if i go to Devon in my use case. I live in south lancs my son lives in Staffordshire. If I charge to 90% at home i can get there and back whatever the season. When I go to the Caravan I stop once south of Gloucester to charge and get comfortably get to Totnes with around 25% left leaving home around the 90% and recharging whilst having lunch. I never use B, i don't like it, I find in D the graphic for power used goes green when pressing the accelerator and does nothing when i take my foot off so the car coasts. on a motorway I set cruise (notacc) to 65 then drive at 67 but releasing the pedal results in regen, it's subtle but i find it works. It also regens downhill with CC set for any speed limit, I use it most of the time. Fuel saving tactics is the same as ice, acceleration and braking costs money so keep a decent gap and anticipate so any actually braking is regen. The main difference I find from my Diesel is the more efficiency is now around town and worse on the motorway where as the diesel was best on the motorway. If you use aircon set it to a comfortable rather than A hot or cold setting and leave it alone
- Actual v estimated mileage and charger anxiety
-
Insane Automatic brake when reversing
I stopped mine slamming on as i reversed through my gates by doing it slower. Sensors still scream that it's too close.
- Having problems with Kamiq
-
What type of aircon is needed
Age of car may also be a clue R1234YF (HFO-1234yf) is the modern eco-friendly refrigerant required by EU law in virtually all new vehicles manufactured from 2017 onwards. There could be cars/models registered in 2018 or even 2019 that where built prior to 2017
-
What type of aircon is needed
and the owners manual
-
the truth about electric cars
Re using ev battery
-
New aquisition
You are sat in one seat the other three are unoccupied with no seat belt fastened. Do they disappear when you start the engine?
-
New aquisition
Škoda Owner's ManualsOn this page we offer you the opportunity to download the owner's manual and any other documents for the car.
-
the truth about electric cars
I expect A&E will have many attendees who got home with KWs left over from an 89p a kw charger😉
-
the truth about electric cars
I prefer gauges to be accurate, relying on going below Zero may catch you out in different temperatures. or if you where to park up and come back to it for instance.
-
Superb iV charging flap
It's a common problem with VAG vehicles the actuators are rubbish
-
the truth about electric cars
At half their retail price with hardly turning a wheel
-
the truth about electric cars
26.2% I wonder if we will get to last years target of 28% (23.4% achieved) by the end of this year with the target of 33%
-
the truth about electric cars
- Who's at fault?
The reversing lights appear to be on as you rounded the corner (29 sec), I think i would have stopped.- the truth about electric cars
A performance sports car comparable to the macMaster's car would probably do mid 20s per gallon?- Tow bar ID
- Warning Message question
Many warning messages are removed by the "turn it off and on again" method. It's the modern norm- Warning Message question
Is the front right turn signal lighting a bulb or LED? If it's a bulb it could be loose or faulty.- the truth about electric cars
- the truth about electric cars
- the truth about electric cars
Good in an emergency but i don't think I would lose all my boot space on the off chance of needing to charge at 9-12mph - Who's at fault?
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.