Skip to content

minsy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by minsy

  1. Im sure you wont regret it,enjoy!
  2. I had a new Scala 1.5 dsg Monte Carlo from 2021 before trading it in for a SEL Karoq in 2025. Had seven Skodas since 2004 and the Scala was my favorite by a country mile, comfortable,economical,spacious and a great looking car. Icant think of anything I didnt like about it, probably get another when I change next time.
  3. Hi and welcome SearchinNorth, havn"t seen many Superbs in black but it really suits it.
  4. minsy replied to AlanB71's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Hello Alan and welcome, which model?
  5. Hi Bernie and welcome, car looking nice and clean!
  6. My Karoq SEL is standard other than a spare wheel. Personally, if I was speccing one from factory order, I would go for variable boot floor, winter package plus,ambient light package and safety package. I've always found that the standard sound systems in Skodas to be very good so the Canton would not be on my list. Its always a personal chuice when choosing what to have but if I changed my Karoq for new I would bite the bullet and get what I wanted even though as said , there are some great bargains to be had at the moment.
  7. I think the umbrella is better stored under the front passenger seat seat where it used to be, not a lot can go wrong there.
  8. Hi Deereman44 and welcome, also from Gloucestershire
  9. minsy replied to fabill's topic in Skoda Karoq
    The only droning I have in my Karoq is when I travel with the wife!
  10. Its a no-brainer in my opinion, I would return it to a dealer to grt it sorted as its still got its warranty.
  11. Hi tbwr and welcome, hope you find the cause of that rattle.
  12. Rbz5416, thanks for that.
  13. I switched the sat nav voice down to zero today and cant reactivate it. Please help, its driving me mad!!
  14. To be honest I think your dealership is pretty bad and thats being polite! Probably a good idea to try somewhere else and contact Skoda direct to complain.
  15. Definitely a lemon, I've wasted my money on new cars since 2002 and never had one with faults like these. I would take it back to be sorted out ASAP and insist on a courtesy car for the duration of the repairs.
  16. Hi Neil and welcome, a great car with a spec to match. My daily car is a Karoq 1.5 SEL which I had ceramic coated as it lives outside and well worth the cost in my opinion. I also have a 2017 Focus RS [also ceramic coated] which I treated myself to when I took early retirement. Same problems as your Golf, turning circle,small boot etc and agree what you mean about the 4WD. I couldnt live with the RS as an everyday car at my age as its far to hard but a great toy to enjoy when the weather's fine
  17. minsy replied to Asd's topic in Škoda Scala
    Clearly doesn't look right to me. I owned a Scala Monte Carlo 1.5 DSG prior to my Karoq and it was fine. I suggest a return to the dealer and see what they say.
  18. I'm old [67] and find Satnavs an absolute god send!
  19. Hi Patrick and welcome, looks like a tidy motor.
  20. hi and welcome, looking good in white!
  21. minsy replied to Soothend's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Hello and welcome
  22. Welcome, cars looks great!
  23. minsy replied to OccyVRS's topic in Škoda Scala
    I Bought a new 1.5 DSG Scala Monte Carlo in 2021 and changed to a Karoq in 2025. It was one of those decisions you make in life that you think, did I do the right thing? Loved the Scala and wouldn't hesitate to get another.
  24. Hi

    minsy replied to Sulli's topic in Hellos and Goodbyes
    Hi Sulli and welcome.
  25. Absolute nighmare! Just shouldn't have this hassle with a new motor. Hopefully you get the result you wanted soon.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.