Skip to content

mrgf

Resident Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrgf

  1. If it helps, they are reflector lights and not projector lights. (Projectors have a kind of globe-looking thing inside the light). Projectors use H7's, which have one filament per bulb. H4's have two filaments, a dipped and a main beam. I think this is what you have.
  2. Hi Cheapas, I only just spotted the end part of the. Not got either done yet. The clutch is still ok if driving nicely but flat-foot the right pedal and it will spin the engine a bit, until it starts to pull the car along. As for the A/C, I have yet to do that as I am living in hope it is the only fault. I passed the MOT a week or so ago so no complaints on that side of things! 14TDiAlex, My Greenie too, is quite frugal on the oil side of things. Push hard and oil will be lost but only a little and I don't do that much so its not an issue. I get the oil wherever I find the bargain and usually use Bosch oil and air filters, from places such as ECP or CP4L. Probably spending around £30 all in.
  3. Might be worth replacing the engine cover's rubber bobbins.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.