Skip to content

gregoir

Resident Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gregoir

  1. Dropped off a passenger in misty conditions. When I restarted Bong, Turn off rear fog light. Big symbol on dash. Didn't want to turn it off, but off and on and warning went. Later on the same warning. I ignored it and went away after a few seconds.Guess it's to prevent usage in clear conditions. But first time for me in 4 years of ownership . Simply clever?
  2. Replace the battery in the spare key as well. Otherwise the warning doesn't go away in my experience.
  3. If you use Bluetooth you can use a charger from the 12v socket and connect to those apps. Works on my Mk3 pre face lift. Not sure why you "have" to use the USB port.
  4. Despite the assertions, the charging cable does make a difference. I tried several brands and found the CABEPOW supplied, JSAUX brand (from Amazon) is definitely the best. I've fitted them to all my charging systems.
  5. I carry a tyre pump, pressure gauge, 1l of oil, a portable John, a spare item of clothing, pack of biscuits, hand wipes et Al. Very handy.
  6. Oh well. I also got a zero response on the Kia forum. We must have two unique noises in our vehicles.
  7. SWMBO is always adjusting the sun visors in her Kia Picanto3 and my Octavia Combi. Alarming knocks and rattles are caused when she does not clip the visor rod back. Sounds silly I know, but in my Octavia it sounded like bottles or cans rolling around under the passengers seat. In the Kia, very loud knocking and BRAAAP.
  8. In years past I've taken advantage of low priced multi buys for concentrate. Any around this year?
  9. I do, to salve my eco conscience in my manual combi 1.4l. The full acceleration is still available once you push the pedal beyond a slight click.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.