Skip to content

Morph

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Morph

  1. Always been like it on mine, same engine.
  2. To be fair mine had different error codes but very similar problems.
  3. I had similar problems and it turned out to be one of two things. One was joint cracks on the solder of the dash clocks and the other was the ignition switch, sorry can’t remember which one solved it. https://www.amazon.co.uk/febi-bilstein-38638-ignition-switch/dp/B00DZM7C9W/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=38638&qid=1621854578&sr=8-4
  4. Hi Can anybody tell me what the situation is in removing the main am/fm part of the antenna is please. The bottom GPS base is fine but the antenna is starting to split at the bottom where it connects to the base, I thought I read somewhere that they can't be removed. part number - 1U0035507A
  5. Thanks for your reply’s. I completely stripped it all out, T cut and really cleaned the sensors, set it up in the boot and they are now working. I’ll check again tomorrow and then Just got to get it all back together. I only have the basic diagnostic tools which I appreciate makes things more difficult.
  6. Yeah they all seem to click.
  7. Well I’ve got no real further in my quest. Changed front for backs and still have the same problem. The rear does work but as soon as a sensor is activated it then beeps continuously and doesn’t stop or settle down to shorter beeps. Also I forgotten how it works normally, if you are nowhere near anything does it still give short beeps or nothing?
  8. When taking a break I thought about it sensibly and realised that more than one could be broken, tomorrow I’ll change and test individual ones with one of the fronts which are working to go through the elimination process.
  9. My rear parking sensors constantly beep so I’ve removed each one and replaced it with a known working one but is still constantly beeps. Where do I look next and can I test them for operation using a multimeter?
  10. Thanks Phil. What is the other software that is needed?
  11. The cluster.
  12. Hi. I have been doing some research as I have ongoing problems with my VDU and want to swap it out. I have read that it can be done whereas others say you can do it but you won’t have the correct mileage amongst other things. My question is if I have all the correct information can this be done so it is like standard?
  13. http://www.globalfastener.com/standards/detail_20200.html This is pretty close example if not a true reflection.
  14. 50mm Mike. For the Zenith alloys.
  15. they look like this but obviously thicker steel.
  16. Yeah sorry. They were as standard inside the centre caps of the wheels. Think the caps are like 56mm ish.
  17. Hi can anybody tell me what the circular metal clip is called that sits inside the centre caps or better still a part number if there is one.
  18. Hi. Had a problem with my alarm for a while, no siren or chirps when locking and unlocking, the indicator flashes work. Thinking it was the battery in the siren so I changed this, the old battery was showing full charge but the top V200 battery did have a little bit of electrolyte on it. PCB and components look fine to an untrained eye. Reconnect the alarm and everything works, siren, chirps and indicator flashes. Start the engine (possibly turn ignition on) and then the siren stops working but the chirps and indicator flashes still work. Disconnect and reconnect and everything works fine when I trigger the alarm, again I start or turn ignition on and it reverts back to no siren but chirps and flashes still work. Alarm siren is 1K0951605D
  19. Hi. I had this issue or very similar and it turned out to be either the solder on the back of the speedo or a lose harness where it connects into the back of speedo but your issue does sound a little different.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.