Skip to content

peter3197

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by peter3197

  1. Not if you use decent spade connectors and tape up each connector. There isn't a great deal of vibration in that area, I have never had spade connectors come off if they were a tight fit to start with. I would do this if I was in your situation.
  2. Has anyone one had experience of the above combination? Is there enough clearance round the caliper?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.