Warranty Claim

Hi,

Im new on here as you can see,

I own a VRs which i bought from here back in march, it comes with a warranty untill October 08, there is a few issues with the car which im planning on getting sorted which are:

Alloys are starting to corrode around the back edge on the spokes on all four wheels,

Condensation build up in front screen where the vin is,

Rear badge has a clump of what appears to be weld stuck to the under side,

Central locking switch is sticking on drivers door,

Slight whine at 50mph

How are skoda when you approach them with a warranty issue?

Time scales

Willingness to assist

etc

Any help will be greatly recieved,

Thanks,

Mat

VRStu's got it in one.

I got a new alloy with no hassle whatsoever from Glasgow dealer. Yet, dealer in Hamilton would'nt even take the bother to look at the wheel - just said it was a wear and tear issue and not covered by warranty. Incidentally, I also got a new seat cover under warranty from the Glasgow dealer, when, once again, the other dealer refused for the same wear and tear reason.

So, get some feedback from the guys in here who are in your neck of the woods before proceeding.