Jealous, much?

oh a thread full of total ****** claims by fabia drivers... there's a new one... :rofl:
no ****** claims here mate,half of the briskoda community winessed it pictured it and there are video's too,most even got a passenger seat view too,and you could try asking mr makefish he was driving the octy:finger:;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no ****** claims here mate,half of the briskoda community winessed it pictured it and there are video's too,most even got a passenger seat view too

must have been driven by a complete **** then... in which case you dusted a ****... not a 285hp car.....:P

must have been driven by a complete **** then... in which case you dusted a ****... not a 285hp car.....:P
that could just be correct,but there was a marshal in a old 80's polo with a standard 1.3 in it,he beat pretty much everthing,granted it was stripped and caged with the right suspension mods,so everone he passed couldn't drive?

that could just be correct,but there was a marshal in a old 80's polo with a standard 1.3 in it,he beat pretty much everthing,granted it was stripped and caged with the right suspension mods,so everone he passed couldn't drive?

I'd love to go to a Skoda Meet with you Gary, seeing your car in action would really inspire me to start the modding madness methinks! :cool::D

Cars I would love to see:

Skuds

Jason's

Gary's

The kid who got Luke's Jabba'd one :P

And some nice modded Octy's, but I have no idea which users have what of them :rolleyes:

I'd love to go to a Skoda Meet with you Gary, seeing your car in action would really inspire me to start the modding madness methinks! :cool::D

Cars I would love to see:

Skuds

Jason's

Gary's

The kid who got Luke's Jabba'd one :P

And some nice modded Octy's, but I have no idea which users have what of them :rolleyes:

Well if you come to the Awesome Rolling road day, your welcome to a passenger ride in the Missile :thumbup:

Well if you come to the Awesome Rolling road day, your welcome to a passenger ride in the Missile :thumbup:

Cheers bud :thumbup: Yeah i'm going to that meet, wanna see how reliable V-Power is at rolling roads :rofl:

Is there a date decided for that yet? it was either the 5th or 19th right? :confused:

Seeing that this thread has been reported I'd thought I'd take a look and I find all is this nonsense!

For once I find myself agreeing with Paul (although the **** bit was a bit harsh), and Gary, how the heck were we going to video you round the track if we'd gone past eh?

This thread is waaay past it's sell by date so go and play somewhere else!

Thread closed.