new to the site

zero_tolerance

welcome to the site

stunning car mate, waiting on my new one arriving so cant wait. first thing u needa do is get it remapped. wait to u c the difference, u will def be glad u didnt choose the impreza.

i've my new one booked in with angel tuning Chip Tuning VW, BMW, Audi and Alfa Romeo - Angel Tuning

they done my vrs fabia and i'd highly recommend them

cheers, i just had a look at that site, adds 40bhp/55lb ft very nice and does the springs and induction kits

yeah and the figures seem pretty accurate. had mine on the dyno after getting it remapped and it was spot on. they supplied me my induction kit to, not sure bout the suspension but it says on their website they do it so i assume they must, lol. wat plans u got for yours?

we've a remap group buy organised in few weeks time, there still few places left if u want in? its £260 instead of £300 so its a good saving. check out the group buy section on the main page

i'll check out my funds and if id have enough by then i'll jump in on that. For the moment i want to remap it, lower it,17" alloys, and front mount intercooler. At the moment it feels like im hitting flat spots,mite be the MAF, i seen a thread on this on how to clean it so i'll give that a bash. What are the plans for yours?

I'd be up for a small meet soon if ye lads are i'm just moving home to Kilkenny so all around the same area.

Just a one thing for you don't spare on servicing its the life of the 1.8 turbo, buy good recomended oil and do it often.

I'm planning a remap soon was looking at xtreme auto's in waterford they seem to know there stuff. So could see if he would do a couple cheaper.

Correct me if i'm wrong front mounted intercooler you need to loose the light washers??

Well there's alot of oil questions but i'm using castrol edge 0w30 not cheap but a good oil - its not recognised by vw in their standards just so you know, and i do it every 7000 km.

Just looking at your pic you don't have washer's for the lights anyway.

just check out awesome gti for tuning parts

I'd be up for a small meet soon if ye lads are i'm just moving home to Kilkenny so all around the same area.

Just a one thing for you don't spare on servicing its the life of the 1.8 turbo, buy good recomended oil and do it often.

I'm planning a remap soon was looking at xtreme auto's in waterford they seem to know there stuff. So could see if he would do a couple cheaper.

Correct me if i'm wrong front mounted intercooler you need to loose the light washers??

@ jayc20xe I was told martin treacy is the man to go to around our area