A Little bit of "Modding"

I do like the look of these Millotec lower front spolier grill jobbies..... wonder what one would look like on a Silver VRS ???

Looks spot on with a black VRS by the way :thumbup:

Not the biggest Fan...

Its that rubbish center Grille of the setup that puts me off :(

Again, i agree. i'd get some if they just did the side bits. And oh, havent you had those side bits colour coded? I though they came in ABS dark grey as standard?

Chris

nice one, did you do a write up for any one thinking of doing it ? ;)

I haven't done, but could do! I used the guide on vrStu's website for colour coding:

Octavia-vRS.com - Colour Coded Grille

and the instructions that came with it were pretty good for a translation;)!

havent you had those side bits colour coded? I though they came in ABS dark grey as standard?

Chris

Yes, I thought of leaving them unfinished, as they were about the same shade as the ones I had taken off & as I hadn't got access to paint with plasticiser in it, I didn't like the idea of it flaking off!

Anyway was chatting to our local bodyshop & it turned out they were painting the front bumper of a Black Magic Octy last thursay, so I persuaded them that while they had the paint in the gun.......! So it added £30 to the total cost :thumbup:!

i just wondered if there was a special way of getting to the bits in the grill for the air dam things.

I'll try and take some photos showing how it went together & where to pull it from the bumper. You just have to use a fair bit of force, which was a bit frightening!!