new girl

C.J.s.bos

Hiya friends

My name is Fillipa.I come from Umea in Sweden on east coast.

My englais not very good.I look after colins chilren while he away having test,

his wife away on job for a litle while.

He ask me to check in here to tell him what you going on about and news.

And says you all will speak nice to me sure while things quiet here yes?

The tests he has has gone to lab at college of tropical disease to find out how he is,and what too. Big bump on his head.

He make no much sense today when he ring me.Talking very funny and sweet. So normal that of him.

I know him for quite a long time and big friends.

He thinks bug or like bitten him in garden. Like a big jungle.He has litle house down ther that he does nature studies in on plants and things.

He give me a car to run his kiddies to school. A Skoda. I like very much and drive with much care as he loves it much !!

Cannot find wash for putting water to sprinkling windows with.

He says to me to ask anythink I have problems with becuase you all will help me over next few days, and you make intrestig talk with me,yes?

Umea

Hiya friends

My name is Fillipa.I come from Umea in Sweden on east coast.

My englais not very good.I look after colins chilren while he away having test' date='

his wife away on job for a litle while.

He ask me to check in here to tell him what you going on about and news.

And says you all will speak nice to me sure while things quiet here yes?

The tests he has has gone to lab at college of tropical disease to find out how he is,and what too. Big bump on his head.

He make no much sense today when he ring me.Talking very funny and sweet. So normal that of him.

I know him for quite a long time and big friends.

He thinks bug or like bitten him in garden. Like a big jungle.He has litle house down ther that he does nature studies in on plants and things.

He give me a car to run his kiddies to school. A Skoda. I like very much and drive with much care as he loves it much !!

Cannot find wash for putting water to sprinkling windows with.

He says to me to ask anythink I have problems with becuase you all will help me over next few days, and you make intrestig talk with me,yes?

Umea[/quote']

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello Geoff., my first answer,I seem to get muddled too yes? I get nervous and put my town as name or this home made wine is very good! Yes.

He sends best regards and will be home soon to speak again to you all.Big softie

Fillipa from Umea!!

Thanks for that Fillipa ;)

If i remember correctly, Umea is located on the Baltic Sea coast of Sweden, otherwise known as the Gulf of Bothnia..

Tell me, do you see many Skodas there, or do all Swede's drive Saabs?

Also, who would you describe yourself as looking most like...Victoria Silvstedt or Sven-Goran Erikkson? ;)

Gulf of Bothnia is correct and we have big university here. Very nice city.Volvos very good there and saabs,but skodas not sure don't know cars very well.

Don't know who I look like and colin says Iam very pretty too.

Gulf of Bothnia is correct and we have big university here. Very nice city.Volvos very good there and saabs' date='but skodas not sure don't know cars very well.

Don't know who I look like and colin says Iam very pretty too.[/quote']

:wrthless:

Yay! I've always wanted to use that smiley!

Hello again.I been busy very with his children.

I try and find pictures for everyones,but so much muddle here.

Do not know how we send piture but will ask colins good friend or brother who arrives again soon.

Colin very woozy and still do not talk very good sense,but very happy and silly.Do not know when he comes back home,soon I hope

I take his children to see horses sunday,but have to say mens distract me while reverse I think,car,and I back into big horse holding box.

Broken liht and mark on paint. You use some tacky tape to mend liht yes?

You think he will not be pleased.I hope not! He love car lots.

Hole for water in bath not going down well. Must find man to mend.Will go and find in telphone book now.

bye bye, Fillipa

I speak to C.J. as he says he likes to be called that.

I tell him about hole in bath is blocked,and he start to saying words I did not understand.Sounded very cross about man to fix it,so decid not to tell about car for now as it is not good to look at. Another fixy man coming tonight to look at it for me tonite I hope.

C.J. he says nasty bug has bit him and poyson has got in him,but they think they will make him better soon.Good. He thanks me and calls me his littl poppet and thanks you to,and will speak soon to you all

bye,Fillipa