FAO Manchester/NW peeps....

Neo_VR

Damn! Will be ensconced a few hundred yards from East Fortune airfield by then (and they don't even do trackdays there even more... :mecry: ) Is that not the day of the Awesome RR day? (apologies if pea-roasting... :o )

Damn! Will be ensconced a few hundred yards from East Fortune airfield by then (and they don't even do trackdays there even more... :mecry: ) Is that not the day of the Awesome RR day? (apologies if pea-roasting... :o )

Yeah... this will be the evenings entertainment.. Briskoda Superstar Mr Lummox is making the trip and staying over, so we thought it would be a good idea to have one or two cheeky scoops in the city centre in the evening ;)

It now looks like I'll be on hols for this, bloody wife's fault, would like to have seen some of the more exotic RR runners. :(

Bloody Wife tells me that copacabana is always full of awful, sleazy, old men. I said that's a bit unfair, I've not been for years.

It now looks like I'll be on hols for this, bloody wife's fault, would like to have seen some of the more exotic RR runners. :(

Bloody Wife tells me that copacabana is always full of awful, sleazy, old men. I said that's a bit unfair, I've not been for years.

:rofl: I went to CC once when I was a student. For about 1/2 an hour before leaving! You're on the fringes of the Northern Quarter round there - should be able to find somewhere decent pretty easily. Bluu up at the Arndale Car Park of the NQ was the last place I visited round there... :thumbup:

There are a couple of letches, but the same can be said for any club! lol! I wouldn't say they were old really either. When we go we tend to stay in our own little group anyway, don't generally go round dancing with anyone else!!

Me and Vikki may be there - house move permitting.

PS Don't get me started on that one - we were supposed to be in on 16th June - latest is 2 - 3 weeks time.

I think I need alcohol to get over this

Why would anyone park at Sportcity if they're having a night out in Manchester? It's miles away. Just use on the car parks in the centre. I've been parking in and around Manchester for 20 years and never had any bother at all. Far more interesting cars there than some Skoda's...

How much is this said hostilery for an evenings board good sir.

I may see if I attend said pi55 up although my chances are slim to none :rolleyes:

Its a travellodge... it was a cheep room but not sure now with it being 2 weeks away.

1. Lummox

2. Col

3. Loz

4. Little Katie

5. Andy2407

6. JMK2 maybe

7. Vikki maybe

8.Fat boy slim

9.Davina

Although we have to be home that night :( but still up for a drink or 2 :D

Sarah

Its alright sarah.. ive only ever seen you with 1 drink anyway :rofl:

Looks like we (myself and Vikki) will be there - in the evening at least.

As for the RR - my furby 1 would probably conk out (60 bhp officially). Would love to do it but with moving house on Tuesday - can't