Pet hate about cars!

Mine has to be aerials with golf balls or the 'uber' cool mickey mouse attachment you can get. Why on earth do people think they look good? I absolutely hate them :mad:

Rant over. What's yours :D

Referring to posts 1 & 2. We had a customer who bought a Focus from us, a week later he came back saying that the back axle sounded like it was about to fall off at 60 mph - he was not happy! One road test later and we found that the Mickey Mouse ball he had attached to the aerial was banging on top of the roof. Removed it (although he didn't believe it to be the cause) aand we haven't seen him since.

Why on earth do people think they look good? I absolutely hate them :mad:

They don't, although I agree it looks awful.. They do it to make the car easier to find in a car park. (It does not really work in disney world though when almost every car in the car park has them on).

My pet hates are people who leave fog lights on when unnecessary (both front and back), middle/outside lane hoggers (although I can understand it on the M25 as it's so busy) and people who go too slow when safe it is safe to do the national speed limit (normally doing around 40), yet when the same road drops down to 30, thay stay at the same speed and are then breaking the speed limit.

my friend stuck a strawberry type thing on her arial to be able to spot her car in a car park...

got nicked a few days after! :P

theres plenty that get me wound up.

Its people on motorbikes that think when your doing 70mph + with cars infront on the outside lane of a motorway, the middle lane is occupied they can scoop in between the both of you.

nearly took one out because he under took me when i was trying to get back into the middle lane.

its really annoying. and Im not prepared to take the blame for them getting wraped around my tyre or someone elses! :mad: they need to sort it out.

"baby onboard" signs (and all variations thereof). Like it's some sort of excuse for crap driving.

I thought the baby on board things were to keep peoples distance..however they never keep their distance from you kissing your backside until theres a overtaking oppertunity for them to cut you up again! :mad:

I thought they were for the emergency services?

I thought they were so the owner could show off that they figured out what their sexual organs were for.

I don't think a lot of them know why they have them to be honest

I thought they were so the owner could show off that they figured out what their sexual organs were for.

I don't think a lot of them know why they have them to be honest

To me they mean keep clear, epecially ones with 'little princess' or 'cheeky monkey' on them as you can guarantee it is a little brat and will end up at some point distracting the driver causing them to do something stupid or dangerous by mistake.

People who try and make their cars look like something they are not. An MR2 disguised as a Ferrari was pointed out to me yesterday. :confused: