Pet hate about cars!

Well, I'm totally with Kaiserb_uk on this one.

Why would I care if there is a baby on board your car:confused::confused::confused:

Surely it doesn't mean that I should drive any differently when I'm behind a car with the aforementioned sticker does it??!:mad:

It's almost like they want me to drive "safer" when I'm behind / near them but then once I've passed them or turned off the road or whatever, then I'm free to drive like a tool again:finger::finger:

Do people with these "Little Dude on Board" etc stickers, really think that their babies life is somehow more important than mine or anyone elses:confused:

I really just don't get it:(:(:(

/RANT

Aaaaaand breathe. Blimey, I didn't realise how much that actually annoys me::eek: :D

I thought they were for the emergency services?

Well, I did think that, but they can't be otherwise:

A: People would obviously remove them when kids not in the car:rolleyes::P

and B: Emergency services might spend critical time looking in a car for a child etc that wasn't there in the first place:confused:

Just a thought anyway.....

cars smelling of smoke inside - respect your car people..

also RATTLING INSIDE the car god that does my fing head in!!! :( i have to stop and find what it is or i cant drive any further!

rant over