Come visit with APR @ Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda International

APR would like to invite each and everyone of you to attend the Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda show and track day at Castle Combe. The event is Saturday July 24th. Find out more info here... http://www.autometrix.co.uk/trackday.htm .

APR will be offering show discounts on software and hardware like exhausts for your Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda!!!

All APR products will be discounted 20% for the day of the show. Also come by our stand to see several new hardware products for your car.

See ya there

Stephen/APR

www.goapr.co.uk

i will be there,have been for the last 4years.before the skoda i had 2 audi a3's one aspirated and one turbo,it's a great day out.have not been on track but enjoy watching all the track action and looking around the trade stands:thumbup: can't wait:)

Hi all,

I'll definitely be there! Don't know if there is any track time left, but I've raced there many times in little 205GTi and Radical Enduros. Very fast circuit, great fun!

Any chance of a Briskoda park up and chat?

Hi,

So is anyone from Briskoda actually going to the Combe on Saturday?

I hear most of the tuners will be there, including Revo and APR etc...

Might be a good chance to hear from them about new plans and existing stories of tuning for the FAB VRS.....