Blackberry BOLD

Chris

Oh yes, its a stunning phone. Got mine on Saturday, although the orange rep told me their instructions were they couldn't sell it until Monday.... still got it though.

Just installing Blackberry Unite on my home server, although its not really living up to expectations. Shared Calendar is useful but its a totally separate calendar to the google one i sync with. Useful though that it allows you to deactivate your device if stolen, or change the password to annoy the thief.

Highly recommended phone!

I'm loving it. I've upgraded from a T-Mobile N95 to the Orange bold. Its an amazing phone, with crystal clear sound quality and amazing functionality. The screen quality is comparable, if not better than the iPhone too, so videos look amazing.

Th orange network seems to be pretty decent, even getting 3g in parts of my house way put here in fenland! Bit miffed about the cost though, £40 a month, plus £2.50 for Blackberry data, plus £6 for insurance, to get the phone for free. But then, I was one of the first to get it, and its a great piece of kit too!

Recommended!

• 7 months later...

We're getting these phones at work on Voda, but quite a bit of the functionality is being disabled. had a look at a preview version and they seem a really good piece of kit.

Any thoughts from long term users?

but can you plug into a TV?

Just got an XDA Serra and it comes with a TV out cable :eek:

Just in case I want to see who I have called, or play solitaire really big presumably. Actually I have just got an 8gb microSD card so I could probably get at least one movie on the phone...

but can you plug into a TV?

Just got an XDA Serra and it comes with a TV out cable :eek:

Just in case I want to see who I have called, or play solitaire really big presumably. Actually I have just got an 8gb microSD card so I could probably get at least one movie on the phone...

Samsungs have done this since the D600 (About 3 years)