Trax 2008 07/09/07 Discussion Thread

devonutopia

Late again , but is there any room on the stand , so I can come and see you guys

We only just decided to go yesterday :rolleyes: but then , hey I am female

Sarah

Have you, or anyone, seen the free 2 tickets and stand + track time on offer yet? :) You only need to pick them up from Nuneaton en-route to Silverstone :)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you fine people know I have been to Costco this week and will have:-

11 litres Castro Edge long life oil @ £6.50 a litre

and 24 bottles of both Sprite and Coke @ 70p each.

Come and grab me if your interested. :naughty:

I don't know for sure but I am guessing that these are cheaper than you would pay in the show.

Late again , but is there any room on the stand , so I can come and see you guys

We only just decided to go yesterday :rolleyes: but then , hey I am female

Sarah

hey sarah it be nice to see you both again!!! :thumbup:

is there any chance this might be rained off??? the weather has been crap here for the past 36 hours and torrential rain at times.

What time and who is meeting at chievely in the morning?

Walkie talkies anyone? if so lets use channel 5 :thumbup:

Hmmm - I don't think so - not one I've organised anyway - There's a small convoy from Exeter - myself and Leon, but we're not touching the A34 from memory - There's a cut up off the M4 earlier that goes to above Oxford.

wont it be a bit congested that way?

Tbh a lot has been made of congestion at Trax of years gone by when one particular year there were problems getting in and out. The road network in and around Silverstone has improved no end, afterall they can accomodate an F1 event so I see no reason why they cannot organise an event such as Trax successfully.

I for one quite enjoy seeing all the different car clubs traveling in convoy going to Silverstone so this year I've decided to buck the trend and join 'em, I reckon it's part of the experience imo and so what if you have to queue for a bit! :thumbup:

I for one quite enjoy seeing all the different car clubs traveling in convoy going to Silverstone so this year I've decided to buck the trend and join 'em, I reckon it's part of the experience imo and so what if you have to queue for a bit! :thumbup:

any info on the convoys?

Ill organise one from the south (at short notice) leaving chieveley services A34/M4 junction at 7.30am arriving at A34/M40 junction for about 8am then heading up towards bicester the usual way. anyone with one of those PMR radios (usual range of about 3km) have it on channel 5 and see if we can get into a convoy on the way up there. we should then arrive at silverstone for 8.30am giving Jase an hour and a half to sort out the stand :thumbup:

i cant beleive the first thing you did was get out and dry the wheel ;) your poor misses it should have been her you paid the attention to mate ;) :P

Hey mate, your gotta keep your polished wheels in tip top condition, they don't like dirty water............:D