my horn sounds soo weedy!!

I dont know if its me, but my past 2 fabias have had much beefyer horns than my current one!! its almost embarising!

even when i try to beep at someone its almost too nice sometiems for anyone to notice!! :(

I always thought the fabia has had a 2 tone horn and not a clown horn!!

Is there a simple fix? or do i need to buy a new horn?

Shortly after I got mine new, the horn failed. One of the two horns just burnt out. Sounded extremely comical. Replaced under warranty.

I'd unplug each one in turn and check that they are working individually. Should one be burnt out, it can be replaced but they come in different pitches apparently.....

You can access the horns by pulling out one of the foglamp surrounds...

Shortly after I got mine new, the horn failed. One of the two horns just burnt out. Sounded extremely comical. Replaced under warranty.

I'd unplug each one in turn and check that they are working individually. Should one be burnt out, it can be replaced but they come in different pitches apparently.....

You can access the horns by pulling out one of the foglamp surrounds...

I had this too on my 9N Polo, you just don't think that horns will break, but on these cars they do...

i have a nice two tone one I dont need anymore.

Ill fetch it to trax if anyone wishes to purchase it :thumbup:

Leon sounds like he may well need it if he is to have a manly furby horn again. :) Worth bringing along I reckon. :cool:

hey! thanks for the replys! I think it must of been a cost cutting feature, because every other fabia before 07 has a "big car" horn...

it sounds exactly the same as the new roomsters too. pointless!!!

Skud! If you could bring one along to the meet!? :cool:I'll have a look to seee if it is faulty but I dont think it will be:(

hey! thanks for the replys! I think it must of been a cost cutting feature, because every other fabia before 07 has a "big car" horn...

it sounds exactly the same as the new roomsters too. pointless!!!

Skud! If you could bring one along to the meet!? :cool:I'll have a look to seee if it is faulty but I dont think it will be:(

Ill fetch it, with some wire. can try it then off someones battery