Car keyed again

My 55 plate 1.9 Superb (which I purchased with money I earned by working hard) had been keyed for the third time in three months by some filthy pikey (who does not work and lives off of my taxes). All three scratches are about 1.5 feet long and go all the way through the paint. Rge pikey criminal has scratched the rear NS wing and all accorss the boot. What is the best thing to do - will I have to get the entire boot and wing sanded / stripped and then resprayed?

As a point of interest, despite my wife and I having made several reports to the Police, they have done nothing. The first time I called, they sounded very interested, however 10 minutes in to the conversation they said "do you mind telling us what colour you are" to which I replied "white", they then immediatly lost interest and said someone would be investigating it. Despite my wife and I chasing them up, all they did was send us a letter saying "we are sorry you have been a victim of crime"

Cant wait to get out of Britain

Trouble is Chris you border the worst area's of town, if you could take a giant apple corer and remove the middle of the city it would become a 50% better place overnight, as for the police, well, what can one say without being labelled a racist other than someone somewhere who tells the police how to operate needs to come live in Lake Road for a few weeks and see how their *fair and equal policies* don't work one bit, as for the colour issue, how can society become colour blind and harmony come through if everytime you need help it comes down to skin tone, and to further explain this, there are as many vunerable white ppl around as other colours who all should get the same level of service, as for leaving, I'll warm the seat up for you on the plane, this is how it will be very soon, all those that work and contribute will leave this lunatic asylum of a country and seek a fairer system elsewhere.

I'd bet the police would be interested if you saw them keying your car, and went out and lamped them one - yep you'd end up in a cell yourself, and they'd get off scott free :thumbdwn:

Unfortunately I have to agree, the country's going down the pan. Not much you can do other than keep working to pay to repair the damage they cause :thumbdwn:

Sympathies go out to you mate, not really interested in the race thing tbh tho. Society is the way it is.

I have owned my car for nearly a month and in that time...

1. Gouged on left wing within 2 days of owning it.

2. Dent on front right wheel arch in week 2.

3. Raked on the rear wing near lights last week.

I paid £4k for this motor which was a lot of working & saving for me but it is just the way it is.

I actually said to my wife that I was gonna sell it and buy myself a £500 Vectra before all the value was scratched out of it. :(

Keying, parking dents etc etc is one of the reasons I bought an understated skoda in the first place. There's usually nicer cars for the bams to target, although my first black octy was targeted just after I'd spent the afternoon polishing it and got a nice scratch on it. Thankfully it polished out.

What bugs me more is the Volvo XC90 / old 4x4 people with child seat in the back round town who hit my car and don't leave any details. They know they did wrong and should leave details for causing damage. I am now fairly careful what I park my car next to.

It has stopped me getting a snazzy car, which is a pity. Someone did say to me once that you need to go and spend a shed load on a car and then not care about it. The £500 vectra is sounding a good bet, and would be feasible without getting taxed to death on it

rant over -