Trax Carshow!. Silverstone 6th Sept 2009. Briskoda clubstand!

devonutopia

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine too today, so how many cars are there going to be on the stand then, and how many on track? If anyone wants a passenger ride (you'll have to pay a tenner and bring a helmet) then I've got a front seat ride.

If the weather is good (i.e. dry) I'll probably book a second session for the afternoon once I'm there. Again if anyone's been on track in the morning sessionthen I think they can passenger ride for free, so don't be shy...

OK just gonna make a list here of people going and then mark them up as having received their tickets.

TDI VRS - Received

Wabey - Received

Peter0976 - Received

Maffu

Angreyeyes - Received

Darren VRS - Received

Shreadings 89 - Received

Jaymd - received

Taylor Hawkins

Leeboy - Received

Edited by banditbarron

OK just gonna make a list here of people going and then mark them up as having received their tickets.

TDI VRS - Received

Wabey - Received

Peter0976 - Received

Maffu

Angreyeyes

Darren VRS

Shreadings 89 - Received

Jaymd

Taylor Hawkins

Leeboy

Got mine too today, so how many cars are there going to be on the stand then, and how many on track? If anyone wants a passenger ride (you'll have to pay a tenner and bring a helmet) then I've got a front seat ride.

If the weather is good (i.e. dry) I'll probably book a second session for the afternoon once I'm there. Again if anyone's been on track in the morning sessionthen I think they can passenger ride for free, so don't be shy...

At the Moments its 10 cars on the stand :thumbup:

TDI VRS - Received

Wabey - Received

Peter0976 - Received

Maffu

Angreyeyes - Received

Darren VRS - Received

Shreadings 89 - Received

Jaymd - received

Taylor Hawkins - Received but can't make it

Leeboy - Received

Gary-taviaVRS - Received

just joined the site but will be at trax so ill pop over to say hi i would of joined you all but just got the car and not had time to do anything to it but if you see me its a white octavia est letters mrb and will be joining you all in future events

just joined the site but will be at trax so ill pop over to say hi i would of joined you all but just got the car and not had time to do anything to it but if you see me its a white octavia est letters mrb and will be joining you all in future events

I have some spare stand passes still mate. You don't need a modded car to show so why not join us? Saves a looooooong walk to the car park too :thumbup:

I have some spare stand passes still mate. You don't need a modded car to show so why not join us? Saves a looooooong walk to the car park too :thumbup:

to be honest its a bag of **** at the min plus ive already got a club pass im camping the night aswell at hamilton fields

hey did any one else knowtice we payed £16 for advance tickets and now there being offered up for £15 in fast car and on the web site i know its only a quid but still not rite

or is it me bein dippy and missing sumthing i dont mind if u tell me in some harsh word i dont get offended

nik

hey did any one else knowtice we payed £16 for advance tickets and now there being offered up for £15 in fast car and on the web site i know its only a quid but still not rite

or is it me bein dippy and missing sumthing i dont mind if u tell me in some harsh word i dont get offended

nik

You can't get advanced tickets now as its too close to the day :thumbup:

The extra £1 per ticket was for admin purposes which to be fair could have been less but that was the amount going by the amount of initial people saying they were going to attend.

£1 was added for postage (envelope & stamps)

I did put somewhere in the thread that i was going to get a prize together for best in show on our stand but with only 10 cars you won't get much prize for £10 or so :thumbdwn:

What i will say is if anyone wants their extra pound back just holla me on the day as my ashtray is overweighted with loose change :thumbup:

Whilst i'm writing on this thread can i just remind those who have purchased track time that you need to be at the briefing an hour before your track session.

!!!I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MISS THIS SLOT!!!

And don't forget you will need a helmet to drive on the track (and your passengers will)

And to take BOTH parts of your driving license :thumbup:

I'm just trying to find out if were on tarmac/gravel/grass on the day and will update soon as i know.

For those who haven't been before, i always take a load of cobs,crisps,pop,cakes cause i sure as hell ain't paying £7 for a burger and a drink :eek:

Get your ice packs in the freezer asap to ensure your coolbox is nice and cold :thumbup:

And remember NO DOGS (the 4 legged ones):rofl:

Dave

Who else other than me has track time (assuming we're all in the same early session?

im in the early track time slot

the guide for the event is on the website now theres a map and stuff on there too and the stand in rite in the middle next to the pit lane and trading areas so not bad location

would ne one like me to bring a gazzebo just incase of rain or blistering hot sun

nik