"bumped" into a mate on the way home from TRAX

Bit random. Someone I had spoken to at TRAX who I know from down my way pulled up alongside on the M5 in Devon! :rofl: And his passenger (who I also know) leant out the window and so began a 70mph photoshoot! :D

I like this shot! :cool:

trax320.jpg

The camera man is definitely NOT david bailey! :rofl: But he was using a digital SLR as I could see it.

70mph was me "slowing down a bit" ;)

There is a rear door / front door mismatch. At some point I will get the rear door re-done. It's a bit of a pain as the front door matches the front wing, and the rear door matches the back wing.... :rolleyes: It will be quite a spray job to get it right.

Cut n shunt Jase?

Definitely not. Believe me, I've had this car stripped down to the bare metal and there's no dodgy welds. :D;) Perhaps just a bit of dodgy re-spraying following a rear door/rear wing scrape whilst under the ownership of a previous person. :)