Direct Line and points

Go with Liverpool Victoria, mate! They don't care about points, until you get banned! and obviously their modifications philosophy is better. ;) And damn I hate that Police Group. They did me in Dorset on the A303 a while ago! Never had anything from D&C police despite me doing the vast majority of my speeding in their constituency... [oops] I mean driving at 70 on motorways, 60 on NSL roads... :rolleyes: usual disclaimers apply.

I still swear I wasn't Gatso'd, so suspect I was "vanned" like yourself. Cheeky good for nothing.... ****! :mad:

Go with Liverpool Victoria, mate!

Yes, called them first but for some reason there were not that competitive for me - a pity because of all the good comments I've seen on here.

I was zapped on Solsbury Hill, the A46 coming out of Bath - a new dual carriageway section with good visibility,not a building in site and... a 50mph limit.

They even have a Gatso on the new section south of the A4 -obviously there must have been the requisite number of serious accidents in the middle of the field they built on to justify placing it there.

:D

Thinking back over all the stuff I've seen about Liverpool Victoria, I think there's a pattern emerging...

Obviously, they prefer older (> 30) drivers.

They don't care about mods, or points on your licence as long as you're already insured with them. If you already have a modded car, or points on your licence, they aren't so competitive.

Is there evidence to back this up, or do I have a vice-like grip on the wrong end of the stick?

Thinking back over all the stuff I've seen about Liverpool Victoria' date=' I [i']think[/i] there's a pattern emerging...

Obviously, they prefer older (> 30) drivers.

They don't care about mods, or points on your licence as long as you're already insured with them. If you already have a modded car, or points on your licence, they aren't so competitive.

Is there evidence to back this up, or do I have a vice-like grip on the wrong end of the stick?

I dont know about that.

My housemate is 26 and has just bought a scuby wrx. he only has 1 years no claims and a string of accidents as long as your arm and they were still

I just did a quote on LV and it came out at just under 500 quid where everywhere else apart from DL is asking at least 300 more because of the mileage I do.

As me and DL have fallen out somewhat it looks like I shall be an LV customer come september , especially with their mod friendly policy and all the other standard features.

well, LV refused to even quote me on the forthcoming C32 saying that my wife at 27 is too young.

back to direct line i go, for only 50 quid (or thereabouts) more than my octy with LV.