North London /Herts Meet @ South Mimms services st 7:30pm 30/10/08

W-TRON

Regular meet as usual.

Any new people are welcome and they can come from any location we are just trying to establish a good regular event. The location of the meet at South Mimms services, this was chosen for its ease of access and central location to try and maximise interest.

Please add your name and/or if you know anyone who maybe interested please let them know.

1. W-Tron

Ps. we are also going to be arranging a drinking social in December. This will more than likely be located in London so people can train back....In less we have a couple of designated drivers!!!

If you have any event suggestions please do not hesitate to express your thoughts.

Don't think I can make this people - my wife is about to have a baby around the 30th so she's got me on standby! I'm definately up for future meets though!

Well it be good to see you next month.... good luck with the babie!!!!