Do you find yourself looking at your Fabia in big roadside windows?

Vista

Just pulled up outside a local shop today. It had massive floor to ceiling windows so I look a good long goo at my vrs in motion and in the process of parking. Not to the point of being dangerous mind! Just dont want to think I'm the only loser doing it!

I'm loving my car since I bought it 8 months ago, and stuff like this really just keeps that smile factor going. The Furby vrs is such the understated confidence motor. So glad I didn't go for that Fiesta ST!!!

Just pulled up outside a local shop today. It had massive floor to ceiling windows so I look a good long goo at my vrs in motion and in the process of parking. Not to the point of being dangerous mind! Just dont want to think I'm the only loser doing it!

I'm loving my car since I bought it 8 months ago, and stuff like this really just keeps that smile factor going. The Furby vrs is such the understated confidence motor. So glad I didn't go for that Fiesta ST!!!

No i do it all the time mate dont worry your not alone.

also i had a fiests ST before the fabia a much better choice glad you choose against one :):)

Should we start a Briskoda 'window' club?? ;)

So no, you're not the only one. I have some very suitable windows on my usual local routes :D And I've been doing it even more this week (see latest pics in Members Cars :cool:)

Steve

OK, you got me. :o

Just the one, though.

But what am I supposed to do?

The window is huge and entirely silvered, effectively making it one massive mirror.

And the icing on the cake is that I can easily gaze at my own lovely fizzog while not looking where I am going. :)

I think everyone does this - I also love to look at the paint under the artificial lights on petrol station forecourts at night. It always just looks soooo lustrous and deep.

I think everyone does this - I also love to look at the paint under the artificial lights on petrol station forecourts at night. It always just looks soooo lustrous and deep.

I find my paint looks like this, forecourt or no forecourt :D

In fact, might find a suitable station and take some photos, just to see if the effect is even better... :rubchin:

Steve