Piston Re-Wind Tool

You can use mine as long as you collect/return it.

Thanks for the offer mate, i need it handy for a few weeks though got to go down the rents garage and use my dads tools!!.... don't know when i'm going to get chance either with the weather being so pap!

I've seen the laser ones kicking around for less than £20 so i'll pick one up ......I'd burn more than 20 quids worth of fuel on the drive up to yours ;):D:thumbup: its too much fun!

Thanks for the offer mate, i need it handy for a few weeks though got to go down the rents garage and use my dads tools!!.... don't know when i'm going to get chance either with the weather being so pap!

I've seen the laser ones kicking around for less than £20 so i'll pick one up ......I'd burn more than 20 quids worth of fuel on the drive up to yours ;):D:thumbup: its too much fun!

No problem,if you were coming to the Cat & Fiddle meet next week i could bring it along saving you one trip.