All back to normal now

Just thought i would post this but not of any use to anyone:rofl:

I have surrended my vehicle taxi licence back to Bournemouth council now and have stripped my car of all that taxi stuff such as:

Meter,Printer,Camera,2 way radio and company computer.

Exterior door signs ,licence plates (front and rear),legal writing.

Iam really happy now my Octy 2 is back to a normal car now and smells better inside too :rofl:.Took ages to remove all the extra wiring from engine bay and inner dashboard/fusebox area.Probally go faster now with all that weight gone:thumbup:

:rofl: Cheezmonkhai--Why?

Yes back on to Wilts & Dorset to earn a real wage thats guaranteed weekly.The taxi trade in Bournemouth is at a low now and my earnings went down the pan so i need a steady income.So the Octy is all like a normal car now thank god.:thumbup:

:rofl: Cheezmonkhai--Why?

Yes back on to Wilts & Dorset to earn a real wage thats guaranteed weekly.The taxi trade in Bournemouth is at a low now and my earnings went down the pan so i need a steady income.So the Octy is all like a normal car now thank god.:thumbup:

For the next few weeks you will be trying to put the meter on hired every time someone gets in, and pound to a penny you end up on a rank as well:rofl::rofl::rofl::)

Be harder to spot you now... :p

Bonus of the buses is the potential for letching is improved...

And all that free diesel:rolleyes::):D

You will miss it all and be back

but good luck :thumbup:

:rofl: Cheers guys.Yes i need a break from taxis because of money but i may still do the odd day off on the taxis.I will see how i get on.I swore that 11 years ago when i left the Yellow Buses after 5 years on there that i would never drive a bus again......oh well.

:rofl: Cheers guys.Yes i need a break from taxis because of money but i may still do the odd day off on the taxis.I will see how i get on.I swore that 11 years ago when i left the Yellow Buses after 5 years on there that i would never drive a bus again......oh well.

Did you ever do the school runs, OMG :eek: what a bunch of gits.

As for why the buses? I remember regularly driving through b'mouth town centre and the buses take the pull out then look and indicate if you almost (or did) hit somebody approach to getting out. Never impressed me that much.

i use to do school runs in a people carrier when i was on the taxi's the kids all had their own problems and with that went to a school designed for that need. they tried the first week to see how far they could push me but forgot i was their age once and knew the tricks and if anything they were sad to see me go when i left. great bunch of kids they were and for some reason none of the other drivers liked doing that particular run due to how hard they could often be to deal with (not that i ever had that problem.)