colours again

been looking around at colours of other cars over the past few days and seen lots of "premium" cars such as lexus and BMW in grey colours (similar to steel grey) with cream / beige leather. A few people on here reckon steel grey with ivory leather will not work. i thought it looked OK. opnions please (i know its personal choice but having made some bad decisions with my Audi - cloth seats and no sat nav-i am happy to take on board any advice !!)

i am having black carpets so that should help and it is leather not cloth so that helps a bit.

must be better than black cloth - kids in back eating / drinking , drop food / drink, mark on cloth seats but on leather it will wear off ? kids are still in kiddie seats so not in direct contact with leather.

After owning both cream and silver leather i wouldn't choose either on a new car, they are a nightmare to keep clean and after a whilst of constant cleaning (even with leather cleaner) the paint will wear off.

Don't forget the kids seats will also mark the seats, i always had a folded rug under the seats to minimize the damage they cause (but they still put 'dent' marks in them), kids will also put there feet on the leather getting in and out of the seats. :mad: