mp3 / iPod

I dont have the 6cd changer, I just put 6 disks in the front slot. Will it have the connection on the back of the HU for the changer or dension lead still?

No, Audience doesn't have it as it doesn't need 6cd's changer. But I guess it's still possible to wire 3,5mm jack lead to the back of the unit as it has AUX avaliable.

No, Audience doesn't have it as it doesn't need 6cd's changer. But I guess it's still possible to wire 3,5mm jack lead to the back of the unit as it has AUX avaliable.

Can you fit a MFD2 or MFD3 in place of the Audience Headunit? If so then your car wiring probably will support it, even if the headunit doesn't.

Ask skoda if their ipod kit will fit your headunit. If they say yes then get the Dension 100, NOT the Skoda kit.

Mike

Can anyone provide a picture of the back of an Audience h/u then? All the posts i've read suggest there isn't an aux socket as the cd changer is inbuilt as opposed to being seperate in the boot, but Bosnjo is saying it DOES have an aux socket of some description.

Must admit, my L&K does have a 3.5mm socket in the jumbo box so i'm guessing SOMETHING is back there. If it was possible, i'd personally like to change the 3.5mm jack in the jumbo box for an ipod connector so it'll charge it and read tracks on the headunit... and be controllable from the h/u preferably, but I think i'm whistling in the wind there!

I dont know if it does have an aux channel though, as I tried pressing the cd button repeatedly but it doesnt go to Aux :confused:

you need to activate aux in the menu before it will work with the cd button.:thumbup:

Jumbo box is a box fitted between the driver and passenger seat with an arm rest on top. You lift the arm rest to get into the box and there is a 3.5mm jacket socket is in there. It also provides air vents for the rear seat passengers.

I havent received my car yet (55reg VRS), but it has this arm rest with the vents on, is this the jumbo box? or do they do one with vents that doesnt have the stereo connector in?:confused: (HU is MFD2)

I havent received my car yet (55reg VRS), but it has this arm rest with the vents on, is this the jumbo box? or do they do one with vents that doesnt have the stereo connector in?:confused: (HU is MFD2)

Sounds like it might be the jumbo box. It has a storage compartment underneath the armrest which is air conditioned (car interior temp)

AUX in were fitted on '07 onwards cars I think.

Hi can anyone help me with some info, i have a octy vrs with colombus sat nav and 6 cd changer, got jumbo box too 2008 model. went to plug mp3 player in aux socket yesterday lifted up flap on aux socket and behold all that was there was the hole and no jack to plug into:confused: is this normal as an option or is it just simply missing?

Hi can anyone help me with some info, i have a octy vrs with colombus sat nav and 6 cd changer, got jumbo box too 2008 model. went to plug mp3 player in aux socket yesterday lifted up flap on aux socket and behold all that was there was the hole and no jack to plug into:confused: is this normal as an option or is it just simply missing?

It might have dropped out the bottom of the holder, has happened on a few Roomster's

take it to your dealer get them to have a look.