Which exhaust?

DeanVRS

It's a diesel, they don't really have a sound; listen to the Le Mans Audis - they whooosh, as do the Seat TDI Leons in the WTCC.

Custom exhaust with a smaller sports backbox about 1/2 the size and less restrictive than the original, with a decat pipe here.

Quiet when cruising at speed, burbles around town and is pretty damn loud and deep when booting it above 2.8k

Have you had any turbo issues with the de-cat Joel? I'm tempted but heard/read too many horror stories with de-cat on a standard turbo......

Custom all the way!

De-cat with smaller back box.

Mine's mostly quiet, but when you boot it there is a nice throaty rasp from the exhaust.

And no issues with the decat, been on since February now.

I just got the full turbo back miltek + decat, sounds nice from outside but most importantly for me was i didn't want to hear it inside the car which you can only just.

I didn't want a loud exhaust as the vrs is just my a to b car.

Getting the custom pipe made up tomorrow.

No boxes, turn down, hidden!

will get a few pictures banged up tomorrow!

Get some pics up dude!!