Cheapest vRS I've Seen

No mention of miles either could easily be correct price. If it has done 75k and is a CatD write off. I'd never, ever buy a written off car unless you are absolutely sure it has been repaired very well as they never feel quite right and they don't fare quite so well if you had a crash.

No mention of miles either could easily be correct price. If it has done 75k and is a CatD write off. I'd never, ever buy a written off car unless you are absolutely sure it has been repaired very well as they never feel quite right and they don't fare quite so well if you had a crash.

I bought mine as a cat D, then fixed it myself. Cheap way into vRS ownership... and it drives absolutely fine.

Seller has only had the car 5 days - seems a bit odd since he's obviously a private individual and not a dealer.

I thought it was a bit strange too , having it for 5 x days then put it up for sale . . . :confused:

either got it for a bargain price and looking to make a quick profit, or bought it and found out insurance is WAAAAY too high (unlikely), or bought it and got banned from driving (more likely)

or...it's nicked and cloned.

Be interesting to find out!