My VRS Now with Carbonio Fitted!!

Well ive had my Octavia VRS for about 3 weeks now and I am chuffed to bits with it. The build quality and performance seem worlds away from the Mondeo ST200 that I sold to get it!!

Apart from cleaning it and generally enjoying it was standard..... until Monday!!

I took the day of work and spent the whole day tinkering!!

First job was to fit my Carbonio CAI and Forge 007P. All I can say is WOW!! :):) What a noise!! It really does sound fantastic!! :) and general throttle response and acceleration seem improved.

Once all that was sorted I went on and sorted the stereo out as I have to say I wasnt impressed with the standard set up. Ive replaced the headunit with a Sony MP3 compatible unit from my old car along with a Juice 12" Active Sub. I then replaced the front door speakers with a set of Infinity 6020 Components. It now sounds so much better!!

Anyway here are a few pics:

Oct3.jpg

Oct1.jpg

Oct2.jpg

Some pics of the Carbonio and Forge 007P:

100_0300.jpg

100_0301.jpg

100_0302.jpg

100_0297.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Matt :)

I still think there's something about the mk1 octavia vrs that makes it that little bit more special than the mk2...

Nice looking motor!

agree wiv u there !think they are a lot sharper looking.

nice lookin car mate how much for the carbonio?Time to get it mapped now;):D