Monthly Meet 27th August

Chavyboy

I think this time we should visit Steve's (LFC's) neck of the wood in Dover as he always makes the effort to pop into Kent. What are your thoughts on this ?

Steve you know of any decent places for pub grub round your way ?

As mentioned Millers on the seafront is realy nice to sit outside and you can order PUB food, or you can sit inside as well , the service is good ( although not as good as the previous meet). :thumbup:

BTW I cannot make this date as I start my Nightshift @ 7pm, :( how about following Friday 3rd Sept.

Unfortunanely you cannot book a Table @ Millers, you get a pager when there is a table avail, so would advise turning up @ 8 p.m.

It is extremely easy to get to :

Follow M20 to Dover

Just as you get to Dover turn RIGHT at the Hoverport roundabout towards the Hoverport.

Just after crossing the swing bridge, turn LEFT onto the seafront.

Follow the seafront for approx 3/4 Mile ( almost @ the end of the road, the ferry port is right in front of you ). Millers is on the LEFT , a modern building and plenty of parking either behind or in front. ( Pay and Display ends @ 6:30 p.m.)

If anyone wants A2 directions.

Follow M2 / A2 to Dover ferry port.

Go down Jubilee way to the roundabout @ the bottom stay in the LEFT lane slip road. ( you can see Millers from here on your LEFT).

Take first LEFT off dual carrageway onto the seafront. ( BEWARE this entrance has been narrowed to only allow cars through with 3 ft metal poles on either side of the road) .

Pub is immediate Right.

Steve

P.S. If we know how many are turning up we can go down around 7:45p.m. and get a table pager. :D

can't make that Friday as i start my nightshifts also at 7pm!!!!

and its also TRAX '04 on the sunday and have taken the Saturday and sunday off work already.

have got a hotel for the Saturday night at Silverstone,the Premierlodge,there is still some rooms available when i booked if anybody else is thinking of doing the same its 50 quid for the night.

can't make that Friday as i start my nightshifts also at 7pm!!!!

and its also TRAX '04 on the sunday and have taken the Saturday and sunday off work already.

have got a hotel for the Saturday night at Silverstone' date='the Premierlodge,there is still some rooms available when i booked if anybody else is thinking of doing the same its 50 quid for the night.[/quote']

Alex, Trax is on the 5th Sept which is the week after. Although fair enough about work.

I'm up for it.

Alex

If its any concolation SNAP, I'm going to trax, but leaving early on the Sunday a.m.

Will have a full car as well, David, his girlfriend and SWMBO + me.

Steve