More Power

Braff

Have aquired a 1.9 TDi and in the process of modifying it. I have the brakes and the suspension to fit but now its time to think about more power. I am looking for around 300 lb-ft of torque. My research into that sort of diesel perfomance has pointed to hybrid turbos. Are there other options and where would i find such information

Have aquired a 1.9 TDi and in the process of modifying it. I have the brakes and the suspension to fit but now its time to think about more power. I am looking for around 300 lb-ft of torque. My research into that sort of diesel perfomance has pointed to hybrid turbos. Are there other options and where would i find such information

You dont' say which TDi you have

TDi - 90bhp

TDi - 110bhp

TDi - 130bhp

If you have the TDi a simple remap will take you close to the 300ftlb mark.

Hi

As above, which model do you have?

Various upgrades are possible, the first being a remap. The P-Torque map is £265.00 all in for members.

If you are after more, then post your model details up :thumbup: