Fancy a change

I currently own a 2006 Octavia II 2.0tdi with dsg in L&K trim level, and am considering a move to a 1.9tdi auto Superb 2006+ in the elegance trim level. I have been looking for a while and the elegance spec on the Superb is better than my L&K spec Octavia. I would also like the Superb in 100 edition spec. Has anyone any advice for me regarding the Superb. Thanx:thumbup:

it's tiptronic, not dsg, and sslowww

I have to agree and disagree, I can leave manual cars at the lights, but the dsg is better, but it's certainly not slow, mines a 1.9 btw and I'd recommend that is the engine you choose if you need an auto purely down to economics, if it helps the OP I cab and mine averages 30mpg on a mainly urban cycle but this goes up to 43-47 when cruising at 70mph, iirc I saw one of the last 1.9TDi's in automatic for about 8k on autotrader finished in silver on an 06 plate.

Walk away from anything that has wet carpets on the n/s, then get the pollen filter sealed up properly and take the rubber grommets out that are under the battery and servo.