Part Numbers vRS

Funkoid

I'm looking for a generic part code for a mk1 vRS oil filter. I'm going to kick myself if there is one listed in the parts thread now but I couldn't see one!

Also a part code for the OE pollen filter would be fantastic.

It's the 60k I'll be doing so other than an oil change and pollen filter I'm not really bothered about doing anything else. The Haynes manual states you're recommended to put new spark plugs every 40k which I presume is reasonable?

Pollen Filter part no.1HO 819 644 B.I just happen to have one lying here along with fuel filter,oil filter,spark plugs, cambelt kit and water pump,ready to fit on Mon.

How often do the fuel filters need changing? Can't see it on any service schedules.

Edit..... is there a fuel filter in the petrol vRS? :o

Missing codes for the sump plug and OE spark plugs? With regard to spark plugs are there any recommended ones? Don't want massively uprated ones as i'm trying to keep everything standard at the moment.