BMC CDA filter or Simota CCI box??

RSI

Hi mate ive just fitted a BMC to mine and noise increase is very slight.... i have posted in the past that they give off quite a roar but this was due to the Hybrid Turbo on the car i witnessed... they do look cool however and i have seen a slight increase in performance over the pd160 ;)

Thing is that an airbox is a complex affair - not just about how big the pipe is..

You would need to hook up both systems to measure flow resistance when clean, dirty, etc to know which is better...

Be nice to know, but the PD160 wirks pretty good and no problems getting filters for it..

I know that it is not like the BMC CDA box but i think this was similar, som i hope it will worke :)

Added some more stuff to do this weekend!

-Simota CCI box

-Presure pipe from turbo to fmic

-Chatchtank with filter

-2 Samco hose on the LMM

Some pic!

Stuff that i bought and made!

510843_qkx1f1.jpg

Simota CCI box and Catchtank mont!

510839_mdqljm.jpg

Presurepipe from turbon to FMIC.

510840_2l72ox.jpg

Monted on turbo.

510841_1m2xjs.jpg

Now i only have H7 55W 6000K slim ballast Xenon kit for headlight and digital TV reciver to mont ;)

jasc1988

What did you do with your hose as was on your org. airbox

the small one?

this hose needs a small breather filter fixed to the end of it - this is important...

i have not fitted mines yet and im unsure of the size needed but i'll measure tomorrow :thumbup: