New wheels fitted, black vRS on anthracite wheels - pics inside

vRS_Si

Great stuff! Your car looks how I want mine to look. :(The spoiler is nicer than the WRC one I reckon. I had a look on the website and wondered how you ordered from them?

Køídlo velké WRC

Also, what's involved in removing the old and fitting the new?

Thanks!

Removing the standard spoiler is quite easy, open the boot and you'll see there are 4 screws that hold it in place. I used the same four mounting points for the new spoiler with a little adhesive to help it to set.

I ordered my spoiler from a site in the UK so didn't have to worry about currency conversions and european delivery.

Looks very nice all in black.

I always have the wheels coloured anthracite - started about 4/5 years ago, when I first had a Leon Cupra R in yellow, even did them on my Discovery 3, and also on our VRS...

normal_LCR~0.JPG

normal_DSC00285.JPG

normal_VRS-0.JPG

normal_VRS-1.JPG

Its one of those cheap(ish) mods that really can change the look of the car :thumbup:

Also saves a lot of wheel cleaning to :D

Edited by StuRox

Been thinking of doing this for a while, but hadn't seen a good picture of a black vRS on anthracite wheels so wasn't quite sure what it would end up like.

But with winter approaching it was off with the Mercedes-Benz wheels and on with a set of refurbished and powder coated spiders.

The results on the car:

DSC06852b.jpg

Pretty pleased with the results!!

My wheels look like that when they're covered in brake dust...

Like it a lot!!