black headlights on fabia.

956curtis

I was going to do what youre on about, but you have to take off the front bumper, use a hair dryer to warm up the front lights to get the glue soft, split them open, take out the chrome surrounds then spray them black.

I can see condensation forming in the future for a lot of hassle doing it.

It took me 2 hrs of fiddling to put the glove box interior light back together!!

Good luck if you have a go tho.

I agree. I'm thinking of doing mine very soon so a guide would be very helpful (though I admit I haven't had a proper look at the lights yet :o)

I think once I've got the lights done my car might well be finished, appearance-wise (she says... )

I was going to do what youre on about, but you have to take off the front bumper, use a hair dryer to warm up the front lights to get the glue soft, split them open, take out the chrome surrounds then spray them black.

I can see condensation forming in the future for a lot of hassle doing it.

It took me 2 hrs of fiddling to put the glove box interior light back together!!

Good luck if you have a go tho.

Warranty and MOT issues spring to mind as well.

One more, i like this wondering if i will put it on my car!

skfa014-4.jpg

I may have a set going cheap if your interested? I have promised them to another Briskodian, but if it falls through then they will be available:thumbup:

Heard back from Laman-x and it looks like they'd be interested in doing a GB

Anyone interested, start a list and we'll see where it goes from there, if its worth going ahead ;)

I guess subtle tint is the way to go then, dont think you could sneak the gun smoke / blue past the MOT?

Ellidwez

Geordie_21

got mine from the bay, but I would check to see if there UK legal before you get them, some of them point the wrong way and are for LHD cars. Due to the UK being the only place that didn't get them on the VRS as standard RHD ones are had to find.

Here is an old pic of mine. Only one I realy have with the lights shown.

27082008007.jpg