"should" be chipped for TRAX.

devonutopia

Welll... if I didn't show some optimism why live? :D

After a short chat with Mike @ Jabba he said he'll take a rummage inside my chipped ECU on the day before TRAX... Such a wonderful company and they always seem to help me out the day before some event or other (fitted my eibachs the day before Brunters :D) Initially Mike reckoned some dampness may have got in somehow, but only time will tell and we'll probably find out on the 4th. He said they're pretty simple inside too, which is comforting.

If the ECU is totally fooked, then I'm hoping it'll be a sinch of a job to simply move the chip onto the other ECU which is working fine... Then I'll be back with my old power, but I won't have a spare ECU to use. This would be OK, but not ideal for my plans in the next few weeks.... I need another working ECU... :(

BUT, at least I'm booked in at the experts! :thumbup:

Welll... if I didn't show some optimism why live? :D

After a short chat with Mike @ Jabba he said he'll take a rummage inside my chipped ECU on the day before TRAX... Such a wonderful company and they always seem to help me out the day before some event or other (fitted my eibachs the day before Brunters :D) Initially Mike reckoned some dampness may have got in somehow' date=' but only time will tell and we'll probably find out on the 4th. [b']He said they're pretty simple inside too[/b], which is comforting.

A bit like some of the owners then :D