anyone near me?

dano989

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I'm near Pocklington, work in Driffield.

Tatty Red 4x4T Octy Estate with Dog Guard and Briskoda sticker in back. Custom Code 1. Forge DV. Green Cotton. R32 23mm FARB. 32mm VAG Front brakes. Cross drilled disks and Ferrodo pads front and rear (was on PAGIDS but can't tell the difference though my wallet can). Wheels standard. Koni Dampers. H & R springs drop it by about 60mm. Hence steel sump guard. Powerflex bushes and engine mount. Haldex 4WD Performance box. G60 single plate clutch and Helix light weight flywheel. All done by JBS several years ago.

Wife drives black Fabia VRS.

• 2 weeks later...

Live in emley moor, but work in wakey all day. Car is usually parked up in the retail park (Bright red octavia vrs with brisky stickers).

Does anyone own a yellow furby vrs AND live in emley? I go past it every day.

• 3 weeks later...
Live in emley moor, but work in wakey all day. Car is usually parked up in the retail park (Bright red octavia vrs with brisky stickers).

Does anyone own a yellow furby vrs AND live in emley? I go past it every day.

I can't answer that question, sorry. On another note, my mum was brought up and married in Emley, I was Christened in Emley, and half the graveyard are related to me. I no longer go as both grandparents are sadly no longer with us, but it's a small world. I now live in Scarborough, but travel over to visit family/friends in Skelmanthorpe, Upper Denby and surrounding villages.

Do they still do the Boundary Walk?

• 3 weeks later...

yehh it's you. i have a octavia in black running on steelies at the moment as i killed my wheels.

Seen you round sharp lane at the bottom, and parked up outside pizza max i think:)

I'll keep an eye out for you and your octy fella. You runnin a vRS or summat else?

What happened to your wheels then?

Next time you see me get it in the spotted section and i'll do the same. :thumbup: