Festive Greetings from Oldham

tandlehill

Hi all, just registered with the site after finding that Santa had called early!

I came home from work to find a nice shiny, silver Octavia VRS sitting on the drive!! :eek:After driving it some weeks ago when dropping off my in laws at the airport (I know, I know....lots of jokes to be had here!! :rofl:) I had the use of it for two weeks. Picked them up again and joked with father in law about not returning it to him, he told me I could have it when he'd finished with it!!!! :rofl: Obviously thought he was joking so was bowled over when I opened the giftbag I found, all the paperwork, just been serviced and had new boots all round!!! Awesome!! :thumbup:

Have to say I really love this car already, first Skoda but certainly won't be the last. I've made a start in the forums to see if there are any common "issues" that seem to occur, I've already noticed the "mooing" so will address that one shortly!

Anyway, take care all and keep posting......helps newbies like me no end!! :thumbup:

Tony. :D