Hangover from hell!

devonutopia

Man, the old head is pounding! Down the pub with work last night about 5.30... Finished at 1am... Free bar all night - asking for trouble :D

It's one of those hangovers where you just sit down and don't really want to do anything at all! [Never drinking again! - yeah right!]

I really hate the ringing, rushing sound in the ears and that you have to keep one eye closed just to see properly :rofl:

I feel a bit ill today and I had cider last night, not too much though, I was too tired to get into the drinking but I will make up for that tonight :D

Going for some cold pizza I think. Something to get the tummy working! :D I was on Guinness mainly last night, but I think it could be the glass of red wine and about 6 WKDs at the end when I was all full-up, that sealed my hangover fate. :o

Man, the old head is pounding! Down the pub with work last night about 5.30... Finished at 1am... Free bar all night - asking for trouble :D

It's one of those hangovers where you just sit down and don't really want to do anything at all! [Never drinking again! - yeah right!]

Does your brain feel loose in your head? I hate that, you turn your head and your brain takes a second to follow!

If I wake up feeling fine I know that's a bad sign. I get up and eat something straight away to get some sugar in me as I know in a couple of hours I won't want to touch a thing! Fat coke FTW!

brain is starting to re-attach itself. :D The slice of cold pizza has really helped, along with the pint of water. I even had a pint of water before going to sleep last night ["going to sleep" = falling unconcious :D] but it didn't really help this morning.

I was on Guinness mainly last night,

How can you people drink that stuff. Last time I tried it, I had to spit it out and wash my mouth with milk! It's horrendous!

Hangovers are fun. Especially if you have trouble with memory aswell. Trying to remember is fuuuun :D

It's called a black friday hangover up here. All the pups call the last friday before Christmas as black friday due to the numbers of people out from work, it'll be gone by tomorrow.:)

Its called Mad or Fighting Friday up here....for obvious reasons , although ive not been out for over a decade on that day.

What you need is Hangover-B-Gone*.

Made by Wobblytickle Heavy Industries' Neuropharmaceutical Division, we believe prevention is better than cure.

To this end, Hangover-B-Gone supports your liver as it attempts to clear the body of booze.

Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of this miracle preparation, but fear not, as you can buy the next best thing at your local Holland and Barrett (or other health food/vitamin shoppe).

Ask for some sulphur-rich, glutathione-potentiating N-Acetyl Cysteine and take 1.2g (two capsules) before you begin imbibing and then another two with a pint of water (a pint of sugary water/orange juice would actually be better to replace lost glycogen) before you go to bed.

In our experience, a hangover is generally prevented.

If, however, one somehow still occurs, it is usually only half (or less) as severe.

I'll eat my Wobblytickling Stick if you find it ineffective.

* The hangover-negating effect of Hangover-B-Gone should not be used to facilitate irresponsible drinking.

Edited by Mr Wobblytickle