bye bye vRS, hello vtec!

Adam K

Watch the old back end...lol

Great fun.

hi ross, apologies i didn't give you a text on sat night/sunday morning, had a total nightmare on saturday evening when the guy came to buy my car and we got stuck in the lift at my flat and had to call the fire brigade out, that was embarassing!!

the guy was from leeds and he only got to leave mine at about 10.30, so he'll have got home ridiculously late. then i had to go to MK to pick up the s2000 at that time.

it completely slipped my mind about texting you.

the roads are really greasy at the moment, really really easy to provoke it and get the rear end out, most of the time it's predictable, but on the odd occasion it catches you out by sliding more than you are expecting.

can you do services for non vag cars? if possibly i'd still like to use you to do servicing etc if it's something you can do.

my mate had one, but he had a blow out on the motorway and it folded like a tin can......made me think twice when looking for a new car, but i still think id have one. There so exciting to drive hard. :) where as the fabia is a sort of boaring at times...... Man i need a big turbo and exhaust ................

Great choice; would love one as a weekend car :thumbup:

Enjoy it, and get out there for some drop-top motoring when the weather's clear - they have a great heater :thumbup: :drivesaf:

Steve

The s2000 IS a nice car, driven one a while ago, but sorry to say having driven the roadster as well, it wouldn't be the s2000 I would have personally,

Hope you enjoy the Honda.

Nice car, test drove one couple of years ago, handles well, but the engines are gutless. There's no way of saying this without sounding a tit, but they're just too slow imho.

you obviously haven't driven one in anger then.

this thing does 0-60 in 6 odd seconds and a top speed of 150mph, when you have it spinning up in the vtec zone it is very very quick. admittedly if you are caught out of "the zone" then they aren't rapid, but trust me when i say this is a very very quick car when you are "on it."

Nice mate, looking good! :thumbup: Bit of advice though, take it easy on the corners until your fully used to the car, especially in the wet... they can get pretty lively! :rolleyes:

P.s. I've got the mans version :P

There quite Tame below the Vtec, Even Grannies can drive them :D But a different Motor once you get them revving :D As you will know ...

No chance of it fitting in your Garage then Adam !!!:rofl:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/adamkendal/IMGP3186.jpg

Somebody has emptied several Wheelie Bins out in there !! :D

V Nice Motor :thumbup:

Dean

There quite Tame below the Vtec, Even Grannies can drive them :D But a different Motor once you get them revving :D As you will know ...

No chance of it fitting in your Garage then Adam !!!:rofl:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/adamkendal/IMGP3186.jpg

Somebody has emptied several Wheelie Bins out in there !! :D

V Nice Motor :thumbup:

Dean

that is actually my parents house, my dad keeps all his tools and his motorbike in the garage.

i have secure underground parking at my own flat, but it's just a bit dark down there to take pics.