jkm rolling road pre meet convoy

myfatcow

Ah, but Gerry is now driving a diesel, so I have now settled down to normal driving, anyway us "OLD BOYS" never exceed the speed limits.........LOL

Depending on "ER" indoors not being in hospital, then I should be there, but cannot commit at this time.

Does this one have the "light pack"? :eek:

They were left on the previous one at TrevorB33's request , but I have some more on order from a previous "MPTD" occupation.....................................LOL

The futures bright, the futures "BLUE".

you going the other way round the m25 then i.e not over the bridge, ill prob meet there anyway lol

will be traveling from kent to south mims :confused: im mad.i enjoy the m25 :confused:.

just doing my bit for the enviroment:P

you going the other way round the m25 then i.e not over the bridge, ill prob meet there anyway lol

Yes that's a point what way are we going?

I'm sure Joel (W-Tron) will meet up @ south mimms.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking to Anyrew today and Fezzy, it would seem about 06.30 is the time to meet, then its up to you where you want to stop for brekkies, I usually stop at Winnal in the M3 at Winchester, as the Tesco's brekkie is good and cheap, and then only thirty mins or so onto JKM from there, but any other suggestions just suggest them, its not a problem.

The snow might be......LOL

I'll meet you at saff mimms

1. myfatcow (alfa 147)

2. tom_vrs (bmw 328)

3. fezboy (ford mondao)

4. gerry mabey (toyota auris)

5. TrevorB33 (leading in the skoda

6. Roo

Doesn't bother me, but I think the cafe that they will al be meeting at will be extremly busy, if not standing room only with all those people turning up at roughly the same time.

Can we not attend the breakfast meet on the way down rather than Tesco??

http://briskoda.net/south-central-meets/jkm-rr-day-breakfast-meet/134341/

Its up to you which watering hole you want to use, but as Roo says, it will be crowded at the Pompey one, so I will be at Winnal, just let us know before which you will be going to, as if its the Pompey one. we will not look for you at Sth Mimms.