Leeds Pole Position - GO KARTING FEELER ?

Littlebull

Come on whos up for showing whos the best driver out of the lot of us ?

Place = Pole Position Leeds :cool:

When = Weekend (February) :thumbup:

Cost = Depends what race we want to do ? :confused: click on this link for ideas and opinions Pole Position Indoor Karting, Leeds Indoor Karting Arena, Go Karting in Leeds, West Yorkshire, Indoor Go-Karting

Beer = Yes they have a bar for drinks afterwards (Get your other half to drive you) ;)

Names on the list below for those that are interested and also state which race you'd be up for. I always say the more the merrier.

1) Littlebull

2) ...

UPDATE... :thumbup:

I was thinking Saturday the 21st of February NOT DEFINATE but I rang them to see what free slots they have on that date and they have 3pm 4pm or 5pm available.

If you're really an early bird 10am, I think not on a Saturday morning!

Looking at doing the Ironman 50 minute run that includes ten minute qualifying session for everybody so 1 hour in total. (Believe me your arms will ache)

The qualifying determines who starts at the front and back of the grid (Front obviously me of course :D ) and then its your 50 min's of racing :D

Min drivers 8

Max drivers 18

Cost £50 per head. If you're interested get your name down and when theres a minimuim of 8 names down I'll get it booked.

They require at £10 deposit for each driver so when and only when I have 8 to 18 names down on the list I will ask for the deposit from each of you because I will pay the full deposit on my card. Just give me the cash on the day saves me going to the cash machine for the bar then lol ;):D

I shall be looking forward to seeing all of you so C'mon get your names down on the list.

1) Littlebull

2) ...

Edited by Littlebull

50 mins :eek: took me all my time to move my arms after 20 mins :rofl: and being a bit of a Col, the speed is really effected :( will keep an eye on this thread though.

20 mins !!! ya big pansy !!! :D Love to see what you'd look like after 50 then haha :rofl:

C'mon all of you get your names down cough cough Len, Grumpy, Wardy, Usual suspects! You know who I mean...

Last time I went they had GAS carts - go like stink. Nice clean (ish) spot with a warm bar for your other halves to watch you crash and burn from high up. Staff are good - keep the racing clean but don't spoil your fun. Just watch out for Scooby's "You'll get T-boned!" speech. It cracks me up every time.:rofl:

Put me down for a very strong probable (someone has to come last and I might as well save a bloke the embarrassment) if we can do the early afternoon slot. I work that Sat evening.

• 2 weeks later...
They don't mind when I get them along to my Blyton trackdays, even when I'm overtaking them :D

lmao! even al's joined the derv club, in his legacy!! i miss the meets, and the track days at elvington! let me check my shift pattern regarding the go karting, got a feeling am working

Yorkshire / North West & North East Karting session comined...

TIME & DATE + WHERE need organising Im thinking combine the 3 areas and go to where is most central. Leeds comes to mind 1st as its roughly and hour away from Lancaster and an hour away from Middlesbrough.

I know people have said they are interested above but... Please put your names on the list below and we will then make it formal.

Before booking this I will need a person from each area responsible for collecting deposits from the people that have stated there names on the list as I will be paying a deposit with my own personal debit card (Im sure you can understand)

Please ONLY put your name down on one list not all 3 as this post is in North West, East and Yorkshire so we dont want repeat naming lol.

1) Littlebull

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)