WSM Afternoon beach meet 28 March

sms

After shiftys comments, i have followed his advice and created a thread (and probably will confuse matters more) for those that just want a meet up on the seafront in the afternoon to fly kites, drive radio control karts etc. It be from 3pm by the miniture railway station, obviously if you getting there earlier (or want to) then post that below so others who are thinking the same will know and might come earlier too :thumbup:

this part of the meet is no way connected to the wsm driveout on the same day however those who want to later meet up from the wsm driveout lot and vice versa then contact will by pm as they will not be meeting up at this location.

1. sms+sinister+mini text

is it 2 seperate gatherings is it

lol no sand :orb_phew:

nice weather would be cool tho, about 28c would be fine, i'll forgive a few clouds

and i have no idea what happend to the above post ? hmm ?

basically those who want to get up early and drive all day long can go to tiggers and those wanting just to chill (might be the correct word on the day lol) on the beach can do im sure its an idea that will work out and those who only want to do a little bit of driving or get bored can pop over etc.

is it 2 seperate gatherings is it

lol no sand :orb_phew:

nice weather would be cool tho, about 28c would be fine, i'll forgive a few clouds

and i have no idea what happend to the above post ? hmm ?

yup 2 seperate gatherings

So I think I should cancel the main meet as everyone is moaning about the drive

That is such a shame. I really enjoyed the last driving meet, as I'm sure most others who attended did, and I was really looking forward to this one.

I know that Will puts a lot of effort into organising these meets and it is very much appreciated. I just wish that people would realise that not all meets will suit everybody, but there are penty of different meets so I'm sure people will find one they like. If the format of the day is not to your liking, then simply don't attend, nobody's going to think badly of you, we're al different and we all like different things.

I hope there'll be another WSM meet soon, I'll be there!

Cheers, Haydn.

• 1 month later...

Isnt that the idea of owning a car?

I love driving and I am hoping to do the southwales drive round the valleys iirc. just stopping off everyso often for a quick chinwag.

i think the drive is back on tho as the post is open again???????

billy

Isnt that the idea of owning a car?

I love driving and I am hoping to do the southwales drive round the valleys iirc. just stopping off everyso often for a quick chinwag.

i think the drive is back on tho as the post is open again???????

billy

can i have some of what your on??:thumbup:

what????????????

I was jus sayin that if you dont wonna drive then y get a car?

and the other thing was the drive is back on as it says it was canceled???

billy

you dont want what I on mate..... or lack of

lol

this isnt cancelled, it was the alternative for those who dont want to drive around all day and want the tradditional beach part of a wsm meet. i drive everyday for a living and get to drive lots of different vehicles :thumbup:

lucky sod lol

i still dont know whats happenin wi the drive one I wouldnt mind goin out for the day with the missus. but no one is sayin were the drive is and were the stops are lol. at this rate ill jus map out my own drive n go with the missus, jus for a drive lol.

lucky sod lol

i still dont know whats happenin wi the drive one I wouldnt mind goin out for the day with the missus. but no one is sayin were the drive is and were the stops are lol. at this rate ill jus map out my own drive n go with the missus, jus for a drive lol.

If you are interested in the drive then PM Tigger, there are reasons that I'm not going to go into on here why the route isn't being publicised, except the meeting place.

Think of it like a mystery drive, Will has a route all planned out and you'll be given a copy of it on the day.

yea jus rx his pm lol,

spose its a good thing its not published. Ive said ill be at the start jus to say hi n get to see a few of the boys n gals just to put a name to a face. If the drive looks good then we shall go if not ill have a nice drive sorted for me n the missus to go on lol.

all best

billy

lucky sod lol

Well i have my daughter over that weekend and she wants to go out to wookey and doesnt like the drives (not a great traveller as a car cleaning question a couple of years ago will show). Plus with no idea if where people are going to be by the afternoon and others wanting a beach meet (like with previous years) i (on the go ahead from a mod) put up the beach meet which is in no way to get in the way of the drive bit. So in theory when those have had enough of the drive can just pop over and those that want to keep driving into the night can too... best of both worlds.

mmm sounds good, all the best mate, must be a pain to sort these things out, take a bit of plannin.

Ill prob catch up wi you one day lol, dont really go to meets but the drive seems to be good so its a day out really. I coulddrive all the time and only stop to sleep(only coz you need to, not thru choice)

:thumbup:

bill